How you can help!
We can't do it alone! We work with government, community organizations, land developers, and concerned citizens to promote the careful planning and use of Folsom resources.
Especially, we need individual volunteers -- young, old, and in between. Join us, make a donation, volunteer--get involved!
Because we are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, your membership or donation is fully tax deductable (Our Tax ID is EIN:68-0282832).
- Help us plan and build new trails. (No experience required!)
- Adopt a trail or creek. Report problems on a trail near you.
- Plan Parkways activities.
- Lead trail walks and rides.
- Photograph the trails to promote use of the Parkways.
- Organize and work on Trail Day and the Run with Nature.
- Participate in work days to help maintain the Parkways.
- Speak to school and community groups.
- Advocate for our natural areas before the Folsom City Council and Planning Commission.
- Help prepare information for the website, Facebook page, newletter, and other media.
Please Join Us
Membership in the Friends is for a 12-month period that can begin any time of the year (including now!).
The most used Membership and Renewal types are: Individual, $25.00 or Family, $40.00
- Individual, $25 (Single Person)
- Family, $40 (All members of the same household)
- Student, $10 (Through Grade 12)
- Advocates, $100 (Individual or Family plus Donation)
- Lifetime, $500 (Individual or Family membership for life)
- Group or Organization, $75 (Non-profit with similar mission)
- Parkways Legacy, $10,000
----> See all of our Membership and Corporate Sponsorship Levels and Benefits here: FOFP LEVELS
For your convenience, it is possible to join us or renew your membership either online using your credit card or through the mail.
JOIN us online:
Throughout its history, the Friends of Folsom Parkways has enjoyed support from businesses and corporations involved in the Folsom Community. To facilitate that support, we offer Corporate Sponsor memberships for those organizations interested in supporting Folsom's system of parkways:
- Bronze (Live Oak), $250
- Silver (Blue Oak), $500
- Gold (Valley Oak), $1,000
- Platinum (Oracle Oak), $2,500
Each level of sponsorship is associated with various benefits, including recognition on our website, our newsletter, and at special events.
----> See all our Membership and Corporate Sponsorship Levels and Benefits here: FOFP LEVELS
For your convenience, it is possible to Sponsor Us either online or through the mail.
JOIN us online:
Any donations help greatly
DONATE to us online:
For your convenience, it is also possible to make your contribution through the mail.
Print, complete and mail this PDF Form
or DONATE online: